We provide a range of commercial legal solutions of the highest standard in various corporate disciplines.
Our M&A experience coupled with industry knowledge enables us to advise on a wide range of transactions and to provide comprehensive and innovative solutions for our clients.
We also offer advice on all aspects of commercial transactions. Our practice drafts various commercial contracts including, but not limited to, memoranda of understanding, heads of agreement, shareholders agreements, MOI’s, sale of shares and sale of business agreements, joint venture agreements, commercial leasing arrangements, offers to purchase, employment agreements, credit applications, cession of book debts agreements, acknowledgements of debt, suretyship agreements, policies and procedures documents, franchise agreements, trust deeds, restraints of trade, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements and other complex agreements.
Corporate governance is also a critical aspect of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of organisations. We offer corporate governance advice to clients in order to ensure that they adhere to the codes of good corporate governance and industry standards at all times. We have frequently advised on the duties of directors, company secretaries and general corporate governance guidelines to name a few.
We specialise in:
- Black Economic Empowerment Act
- Companies Act and the regulations thereto
- Competition Law
- Consumer Protection Act
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Drafting and settling of various commercial agreements and contracts
- Employment, Labour and Business Law
- Financial Intelligence Centre Act
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Development Act
- National Credit Act
- Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act
- Promotion of Access to Information Act
- Protection of Personal Information Act
- Public Finance Management Act
- Tax law etc.